8th July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?

hello
i complete btech for mechanical branch for percentage 50%.
i want doing b.sc for nanotechnology and physics
to the japan with schlorship,
so what is the procedure for me.....
pls tell me all information ....

thank u...

Related Questions:
  1. Further education in Japan after Diploma in E&C? Which exam to give and how to get scholarship?
  2. Procedure to get scholarship for PhD in Physics?
  3. Qualification required to get Pilot training scholarship in Japan? -- [New]
  4. Scholarship in Pilot training though Japan Government this year for Kenya Student?
  5. Can I apply for inspire scholarship after passing MSc Physics?
  6. How can I get scholarship to study B.Arch in Japan being an ST candidate?
  7. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  8. Detailed Procedure to apply for SCRA Exam?
  9. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  10. M.Pharm study in Japan with Monbosu Scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible for any scholarship after doing PG in Physics
  12. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8% in class 12th? What is the procedure?
  13. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get scholarship for Automobile Engineering? I am a student of Bsc first in Physics
  15. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  16. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Training programme in IIT Roorkee for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?
28th December 2017, 03:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?

As you said you have completed your B.Tech. in Mechanical so you can opt for Masters in Nanotechnology & Physics course instead of B.Sc. in nanotechnology and physics. In order to get scholarship from university you need to check eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria for scholarship:-
> You age must be from 18 to 30 years.
> You must be completed your high school from school which major in Japanese language or Japanese culture.
> You must have confirmed admission in the university/institute.

These are the Japanese scholarship program you may choose one of them:-
> Monbukagakusho Scholarship Program.
> Japan Foundation United Nations University Scholarships.
> Asian Development Bank-Japan scholarships.
> Japan Human Resource Development Scholarships (JDS).

These are the Japanese universities offering nanotechnology courses:-
> University of Tsukuba
> University of Tokyo
> Chiba University
> Waseda University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?