10th February 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Assam?

Respected Sir
I m a current student of IIT Guwahati
in second year from B.Tech chemical engineering.
please tell me where can i do my summer
internship in Assam and also procedure to apply for them.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  5. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  6. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  7. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  10. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  12. Procedure to follow to get summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  13. How to apply for summer internship training in ONGC after passing B.Tech 3rd year instrumentation engineering at CIT Kokrajhar Assam?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  15. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  17. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF?
  18. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
2nd January 2018, 10:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Assam?

You have to choose a company at first from where you wish to do the training. You can get the internship notification updates by visiting the daily employment newspapers or by registering yourself in education forums and portals. You can also visit the HR department of the company and inquire about the details of internship. You have to follow their instructions and apply as per their directions. If there are vacancies available and if you are eligible then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?