12th May 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?

respected sir
I am 3rd year b.tech electronics&communication engg. i want to ask you that what is the procedure to get summer training from bhel,ntpc etc.
-->what is the selection criteria of bhelto provide training
----.what is the last date of summer training

thanks
rajendra kumar sharma
jaipur

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  2. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  3. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  5. Procedure of summer training at BHEl, BEL, HAL and NTPC?
  6. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  7. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  10. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. Procedure to get summer training in NTPC, BHEL?
  12. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  13. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  14. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Selection procedure for MCA students in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  16. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  17. What's the procedure for doing summer training in BHEL, Bokaro for ECE students?
  18. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?