28th February 2013, 07:06 PM
bhartiyogesh31

How can I apply for internship in SAIL? I am a student of IIT(BHU)

i m a student of IIT(BHU) Varanasi and my branch is Chemical. How can i apply internship in Sail.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  2. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL?
  4. How can I apply for internship in SAIL? I am a student of IIT(BHU)
  5. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Eligibility criteria of SAIL for Internship programme for B.Tech(ME) student? In which month entrance exam will be conducted?
  7. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL being a student of B.Tech 4th year?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  9. How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for internship in IOCL, ONGC, SAIL?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL Steel Plant for B.E.(Manufacturing Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?
  18. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
11th April 2016, 01:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in SAIL? I am a student of IIT(BHU)

SAIL is a very good reputed organization which deals with the steel products. SAIL stands for Steel Authority of India Limited. For getting internship in SAIL you must have to score minimum 55% marks without any backlog.
You have to prepare a resume of your academic details and attach it with your application for the internship. Its good if you have any reference in SAIL for the internship. You simply have to submit your application along with the supporting documents to the HR of the SAIL. If he/she reply you positively then you can start your internship in the company from the decided date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?