24th May 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is Probation period acquired for Software Developers in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd.?

Hi Sir,
I came to know that Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. is acquiring Probation period for the Software Developers. What is this Probation period? Can you please provide me the details?
Thanks in advance,
Priya

25th May 2016, 07:47 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is Probation period acquired for Software Developers in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd.?

For any company the probation period is of 1 month, 3 months as well as 6 months.
So, before getting to the training they will let you know exact probation period duration.

For Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd the probation period is of 3 months.
So, for at-least 3 months you have to do very well in the organization more than outstanding, then only you will get to recognized by your colleague as well as the reporting manager and based on reporting manager comments you will be made permanent.

So, make sure to perform well in your current organization till you are in probation period.
25th May 2016, 08:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Probation period acquired for Software Developers in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd.?

Probation Period of Apostek Software India Private Limited for the post of Software Developer:

You are required to commit to minimum 24 months (i.e., 2 years) tenure need to apply. Generally company spends considerable effort in training the new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. So, if you are seeking a solid technology foundation then you are required to commit minimum 24 months tenure.

The minimum qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in CS/ IT or IS from latest year and must have good academic record. The minimum percentage you must secure aggregate of 65% marks throughout the academics.
26th May 2016, 07:40 PM
samsung1992

The probation period for the company is minimum of 3 months but i they think that you should be given more training then they will extend it to more three months so, you have almost of 6 months.

SO, one thing that you have take care while the probation period is to perform very well more then the expectation of the HR or the trainer then you will be having chance to get into the company and will be made permanent.

As there are many steps that are take to eliminate the student in probation period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?