11th October 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Internship in Cummins India?

Kindly let me know the selection procedure for an Internship programme in Cummins India which is available for M.Tech postgraduates? I want to apply so would like to know about the selection procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Cummins India for M.Tech(IT) postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cummins India?
  3. Whether Cummins India offer Paid Internship to M.Tech(IT) postgraduate? How much will be paid?
  4. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  5. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  7. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  11. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  12. Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship?
  13. How to get internship in any IIT? Procedure for selection for internship?
  14. Selection procedure for Finance Internship in SPA-The Finance Advisors?
  15. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  16. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  17. How to join BHEL, Trichy for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Marks required and selection procedure for it? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
31st January 2018, 07:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Internship in Cummins India?

As you are a M.Tech post graduate, so you are eligible to apply for internship in Cummins India. Candidates who are interested to apply for internship in the company have to visit their official website and select the area of the training. Candidates can visit the HR department and follow their instructions to apply for internship. The selection is based on a written examination conducted by the company followed by personal interview.

Web: (http://www.cumminsindia.com):
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?