4th February 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to join BHEL, Trichy for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Marks required and selection procedure for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering and want to do internship. How can I join BHEL, Trichy for internship? Marks required and selection procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for enrollment in project internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  2. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  3. Is BHEL Trichy provide internship? If yes, what is the procedure of applying for it?
  4. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  5. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  6. Previous year queston papers of BHEL to do internship in Mechanical engineering? Selection procedure of it? -- [New]
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  12. How to apply for the apprenticeship in BHEL, Trichy?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in BHEL during January?
  14. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. When does BHEL invites to do internship in Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply for it? Will I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
26th July 2017, 11:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join BHEL, Trichy for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Marks required and selection procedure for it?

In order to apply for internship in BHEL, at first you have to fill up the training application form available at your college. You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout th academic career. Now you have to prepare a resume and send it with the application to the General Manger of the HR department of BHEL.

The shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview which will decide their selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?