16th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Should I do training in order to get a better job offer?

Hello sir, I am EEE degree holder from a private college and looking for job. Some companies offered me only 10,000 rupees which is too less. Should I do training for better job offer?

Related Questions:
18th November 2016, 07:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do training in order to get a better job offer?

No, there is no requirement of going for additional training courses in order to ger a job of handsome salary. You can get a job based on your engineering degree. You need to attend off campus recruitment drives of various companies to seek employment opportunity. You can also opt for exams of third party consultancies like AmCAT, e-Litmus, etc. through which you can get opportunity of interview in different companies.
18th November 2016, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do training in order to get a better job offer?

Training in any field will not give you a high salary. If starting salary is low, then it means your college is not good enough to fetch you a high salary. You have to gain experience and then only your salary will increase.

Only top and reputed colleges graduates get high salary package. You shouldn't worry much now. If you are skilled and good enough, then you can rise with experience. Just take what you are getting and work hard. You can also learn some skills which are in high demand at the moment to get higher salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?