19th March 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I be relocated after completing training from Cognizant, Hyderabad being a B.Tech graduate?

Hi,
I am a B.Tech graduate. I got offer location in Cognizant for Training in Hyderabad. Will the location remain same after I complete the training for job.
Or do I have any other chance to change my training location by convincing higher authorities.

21st March 2015, 04:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be relocated after completing training from Cognizant, Hyderabad being a B.Tech graduate?

No, the job location may or may not be the same after completion of your training from Cognizant in Hyderabad. The job location purely depends on the business requirement of Cognizant at that point of time. The place where there will be vacancy and where they will need a candidate who has undertaken training in your domain, they will give your posting there. However, they will ask for your job location preference once again after successful completion of training. Cognizant has branches in nine cities in India and can hence post you anywhere based on their requirements. Cognizant demands flexibility from its employees in location field.
20th March 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be relocated after completing training from Cognizant, Hyderabad being a B.Tech graduate?

Can I change my job location after completing virtual Internship in cognizant.I got my job location as chennai and I am from Hyderabad. Can I change my location to hyderabad?
8th June 2021, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Is cognizant continue work from home for 2021 hired students?
29th March 2022, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my location after completing training ?
6th April 2022, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Is cognizant a good place to work at as a fresher ?
10th May 2023, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to relocate my internship to hyderabad from kochi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?