4th July 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to do Summer Internship in HAL being a final year B.Tech Aeronautical student?

Hello Sir, I am in final year of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering and after completion of it I want to do Summer Internship in HAL. So, please tell me that will I have to give any entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  2. How to do summer internship in HAL?
  3. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  6. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  7. Detailed information about Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  10. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When HAL will release the notification for Internship? Requirements to apply for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final semester student?
  12. Can I apply for Internship programme in HAL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  13. Procedure to enroll for an Internship in HAL for B.Tech Aeronautical student?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in HAL koraput?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. How can I apply for internship in HAL? I'm a student of aeronautical engineering(Anna university) Tamilnadu
  17. How a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering student can do internship in HAL?
  18. How to apply for an Internship in HAL for Aeronautical 2nd year student?
6th July 2016, 12:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to do Summer Internship in HAL being a final year B.Tech Aeronautical student?

No, there is no need of appearing in any entrance exam in order to do summer internship in HAL. The recruitment of interns is not done on the basis of entrance exams. Interns are recruited in HAL on the basis of below factors.

- Resume screening
- Referral from its employees especially of senior level
- Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?