21st October 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in written test to join Internship in Tata Motors?

Hello,
Can you please tell me that I have to give written test to join Internship in Tata Motors? I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in this year and willing to do Internship in Tata Motors.

14th November 2015, 12:13 PM
singla420

Default Re: Should I have to appear in written test to join Internship in Tata Motors?

Yes if there is written test providing by the company then you must have to give this exam. if you really want to internship in this company. Because company have certain rules for selection process.

The selection process can be :

- Aptitude test/ Written test.

- GD ( Group Discussion ).

- Technical.

- HR round.

So if you want to take internship in that company then you have to qualify all the rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?