10th February 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in IIT-Delhi?

hello everyone
i am a 3rd year btech chemical engineering student .
how can i join summer internship in iit delhi ?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship at IIT Delhi after 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to do summer internship in Delhi or NCR? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  3. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  4. How to do summer internship? I am a 3rd year B.Tech IIT Bombay student
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  6. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  7. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  9. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  10. Eligibility for internship in IIT Delhi?
  11. Whats the procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT while doing 3rd year engineering?
  12. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
  15. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  16. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
11th February 2015, 12:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in IIT-Delhi?

IIT, Delhi offers internship in a wide range of fields among which chemical engineering is one. The notifications concerning summer internships and various other seminars, workshops, projects are released in the official website of the chemical engineering department of IIT, Delhi. Click here to log on to the website.

You need to keep an eye on the above mentioned website. As soon as the notification is released, read it carefully and then apply if eligible. Make sure you follow all the instructions specified in the notification and provide all the specified documents. You can also contact the students of chemical engineering of IIT, Delhi or faculty to get detailed prior information of such opportunities. The notification is usually uploaded in the month of February-March.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?