8th February 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do research internship when am doing final year B.Tech Mechanical?

I want to do some research internship, now i am trying to do something because there no proper instruments and instructors i am lacking behind.?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  2. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  4. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  6. Is it possible to get some research internship in IIT's?
  7. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
  8. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  9. Detailed information about Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  10. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  11. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  12. Internship in MNC for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  13. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  15. Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I proceed to apply for internship while in 4th year?
11th February 2015, 12:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do research internship when am doing final year B.Tech Mechanical?

It is difficult to pursue research internship especially if your institute is lacking proper instruments and instructors. You have the option of only approaching other learning centers. You can also pursue the internship in the top institutes of the country like IITs and NITs. Otherwise you need to request your college authority to allocate you some funds to carry out the research. You can take help of some faculty in this regard. Otherwise there is no option, you need to shell out the penny from your pocket and undertake the research. You can also search if any authority is providing scholarship for research in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?