16th September 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Summer training programs run by TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc.?

Respected sir/madam,

kindly let me know about the summer training programs run by TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS , etc.
I am pursuing BE from IT branch. I want to know about summer training after 4th semester.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  2. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  3. Where to get the application for companies like Wipro, Infosys, Mahindra?
  4. Training/Certificate programs organized for B.Tech 2nd year students in companies like Wipro, TCS etc?
  5. Summer training program in companies like TCS and Wipro for BE fourth year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  9. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  12. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  13. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  15. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  16. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  17. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
21st September 2014, 12:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training programs run by TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc.?

I am extremely sorry to state that there is no summer training program run by TCS, Infosys or Wipro. All these companies do not have provision of summer training program. They recruit interns for internship. They either recruit interns from the Tier-1 institutes of the country like top IITs, top NITs or they conduct written test, resume screening and interview to recruit interns. There is no training given by these organizations. Training is given only to the ones whom they recruit as employees.
21st September 2014, 12:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training programs run by TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc.?

I am extremely sorry to state that there is no summer training program run by TCS, Infosys or Wipro. All these companies do not have provision of summer training program. They recruit interns for internship. They either recruit interns from the Tier-1 institutes of the country like top IITs, top NITs or they conduct written test, resume screening and interview to recruit interns. There is no training given by these organizations. Training is given only to the ones whom they recruit as employees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?