7th September 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?

sir,i am a b-tech 3rd year student in electrical & electronics engineering.plz tell me about summer training in NTPC,BHEL SAIL and other related places from where i can get training and sir also tell me about the date of issuing application forms.my e-mail id is [email protected]

15th September 2014, 12:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?

Procedure of applying for training programme in PSUs :-

- Some PSUs have online provision of application while others have offline provision of application.
- For online application, you just need to download the application form from the website of the PSU, get a print out of it, fill it up and send it to the concerned address along with the demand draft of training fees.
- For offline, you need to contact the concerned branch of PSU. Get the application form and submit it after completely filling it with training fees in the form of demand draft or register with demand draft of training fees and necessary documents like NOC letter.

The date of issuing application forms is usually one or two months before the summer vacation which is in the month of March-April usually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?