21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get internship after completion of 1st year studies?

Can I get internship after completing my 1st year studies ,i am pursuing mechanical engineering from lokmanya tilak college of engineering ,koparkhairene,navi mumbai,at l&t powai. Can you please tell me what is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  2. Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year?
  3. Can I do Internship after completion of 1st year being a Mechanical student? Where should I approach?
  4. List of companies which can offer internship just after completion of 1st year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  6. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  7. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  8. Am I eligible for doing internship after completion of B.E Civil Engineering course?
  9. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  11. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in TCS being a CSE graduate? Last date of application?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Chennai for M.Tech 1st year student?
  15. Should I opt for job or go for further studies after completion of my engineering in CSE?
  16. Can I get benefit to do Summer Internship after completing 1st year of B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies which provide internship for students who completed 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies which provides internship for 1st year civil engineering students?
15th September 2016, 05:31 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Am I eligible to get internship after completion of 1st year studies?

Yes, you are eligible for internship when you are in your first year. But it is always advisable to go for internship after at least 4 semesters.

Otherwise, you won't have proper knowledge while doing the internship. You will learn many things in the internship, no doubt about it. But if you go 4-5 semesters later, you will learn more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?