7th April 2023, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any new rule that candidate without passing IPCC can join articleship?

Is there any new rule that candidate without passing IPCC can join articleship?

13th April 2023, 05:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any new rule that candidate without passing IPCC can join articleship?

No, there is no any new rule that candidate without passing IPCC can join articleship.

In order to register for the articled training, one must have passed at least group 1 and have completed orientation program along with the 100 hours of Information Technology trainings.

So, you cannot be considered eligible for the articled training as you have not qualified even group one of the integrated professional competence course.

For complete information, refer to the official webpage of Chartered Accountants of India.
13th April 2023, 06:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any new rule that candidate without passing IPCC can join articleship?

The students must have completed one or both groups of CA intermediate.
Students must have completed the 4 weeks of ITT and OT training.

The direct entry route students need to meet the following requirementa:-.

Commerce students must obtain at least 55% marks in graduation at the same time, students in the science stream or other streams need to secure more than 60% marks.

Completion of IIT and OT training is compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?