25th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any openings for internship for M.Tech students in any company?

Hello Sir/Mam,

m doing mtech from NIT nagpur
i am looking for an internship of 1yr in good organisations
pls let me knw if any openings are there? Can you please give me the information for the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  2. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  3. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  4. How to get internship in HR for BBM students?
  5. question for internship.
  6. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  7. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  8. Can I apply for an Internship being in 5th semester of MCA full time course? When internship openings will start?
  9. Which companies offer summer internship to 3rd sem BBM students?
  10. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  13. Any companies offering internship project for SC students
  14. How to get summer internship at any electronic company?
  15. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  16. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  17. Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship?
  18. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2015, 05:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any openings for internship for M.Tech students in any company?

I am sorry to say this but 1 year internship program is not available for M.Tech Students at present.
In your M.Tech course you need to clear all your papers in the 1st year and in the 2nd year of the course you need to complete your Thesis.
Since it is a packed course your University will not be able to give you a 1 year NOC for your internship.
So you cannot apply for an internship of 1 year time period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?