11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Metallurgy?

What are the various opportunities for metallurgist ??? How can i apply for R&D ??? Can you pleas give me the procedure which I need to follow for applying the internship? Hoping to get the response soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to do Internship in Bokaro for Metallurgy 2nd year student?
  4. List of companies in Andhra Pradesh to do internship in Metallury stream? Procedure to enroll for it?
  5. Where I should apply for Winter Internship being a B.E.(Metallurgy and Material Engineering) 3rd year student of NIT-Durgapur? Procedure to apply?
  6. Is there possibility to apply for applying internship in DRDO while doing Metallurgy and Materials engineering?
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  9. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get internship while doing M.Tech?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  14. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  15. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Metallurgy?
  18. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
31st October 2016, 07:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Metallurgy?

There are limited opportunities for a metallurgist in India. However, owing to the number of passouts every year in this field, the job scope of a metallurgist is quite good. There are ample opportunities in the core sector especially in the PSUs in the field of power, steel, mining and metal/alloy manufacturing plants. You can also opt for internship opportunities in these companies. But most of the PSUs recruit interns through referral of its employees at senior level. Hence if you want to get into R&D and opt for internship opportunity then you need to get referral of senior level employees of the concerned companies. Most of the PSUs have offline provision of application for internship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?