9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Best institutions in Hyderabad for Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course? Duration of course and fees required for it?

Sir, I want to study Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course so, suggest me best institutions in Hyderabad for it? Duration of course and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  2. Which course has more scope between Diploma in Financial Management and Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? List of institutions in Hyderabad with fees and duration of course?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  4. Minimum qualification required for joining Airline diploma and management?
  5. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad? -- [New]
  9. List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?
  10. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student?
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  12. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  13. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in International Business Management? Fees, duration and scope of this course in MNCs?
  14. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  15. List of government institutions providing PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management course? Fees required for it?
  16. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  17. Fees required to study MBA in Airline & Airport Management from Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?
  18. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
11th October 2017, 10:01 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best institutions in Hyderabad for Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course? Duration of course and fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course so, suggest me best institutions in Hyderabad for it? Duration of course and fees required for it?

Institutes Offer Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management Course in Hyderabad:-

1) Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Ameetpet

2) Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training,Himayantnagar

3) Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Secunderabad

4) Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Ranga Reddy

Eligibility Condition for International Airline & Travel Management Course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board with minimum 60% marks obtained.

>> Applicant for diploma course must have to clear medical exam as per by DGCA guidelines by qualified medical doctor.

>> Duration of diploma course in international airlines and travel management is 12 months.

>> After having diploma you can apply for job in employment areas like Airport security agencies, Online travel websites, Airport control rooms, educational institutes, Aviation and hospitality academy etc.
13th October 2017, 12:33 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institutions in Hyderabad for Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course? Duration of course and fees required for it?

List of Institutions in Hyderabad offering Diploma in International Airline and Travel Management:-

Trade Wings Institute of Management - Hyderabad
Address: Prof CR Road, Nanal Nagar, Rethibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008
Phone: 091607 90559

PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AIR TICKETING AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
Address: 10-3-5/F/110, Mujadaddy Estates, Opp.Okaz Complex, Mehdipatnam., Hyderabad, Telangana 500028
Phone: 098480 91802

The duration of the course is of 2 months.
Fees required to do the said course is around Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 10,000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?