13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?

Hello, it’s me Neha Sahu and I have completed my 12th and I want to be an air hostess my friends says that I have good height and I am quite beautiful. And have all qualities to become an Air Hostess and I agree them.

15th July 2017, 12:21 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?

Only beauty is not the only criteria for Air Hostess jobs. You need to have excellent communication skills in English also, for such jobs. If you have confidence with good communication, then this can be a good field for you.

You should be comfortable in working in any shift, if you are opting for this field. You must always have a smile on your face during job and must have a pleasing personality.
15th July 2017, 12:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?

In order to become an air hostess you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must complete your 12th standard with specialization on hotel management or graduation from a recognized college

> You must hold an Indian passport

> You must be fluent in English and Hindi language

> Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years

> Your height should be minimum 157.5 cms and weight should be in proportion to height

> You must have normal eyesight of 6/6 in both and can wear lenses up to -2d

> You must have good communication skills with a pleasing personality

Therefore, if you fulfill all the above criteria then you are definitely eligible to become an air hostess.
15th July 2017, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, it’s me Neha Sahu and I have completed my 12th and I want to be an air hostess my friends says that I have good height and I am quite beautiful. And have all qualities to become an Air Hostess and I agree them.

Yes, you can become an Air Hostess, if you have a good height. There are some more criteria also required to become an Air Hostess. Candidates should have completed at least 10+2 and should hold an Indian Passport. Candidates should be at least 157 cm in height and weight should be in proportion to height. Candidate’s age should be between 17 years to 26 years and should be unmarried. Candidates should be very good in communication and should know Hindi and English. Candidates should be medically fit to fly. Candidates should have patience and should be pleasant and friendly personality. If you satisfy, the above criteria, then you are eligible to become an Air Hostess.
16th July 2017, 12:07 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can become an Air Hostess if you satisfy its eligibility criteria.
Followings are the eligibility criteria for Air Hostess:
>A candidate should have passed 12th standard in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
>The candidate's height should be not less than 157.5 cm, and weight of the candidate must be proportionate to the height.
>Candidate must be good in communication in Hindi and English language.
>Candidate should have good and polite personality.
>Eye sight of the candidate should be normal.
18th July 2017, 08:10 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess is class 12th.
A candidate must have minimum 17 years of age and maximum 26 years of age.
A candidate should be unmarried.
Minimum height required must be 157 cm. Weight of the candidate must be proportion to her height.
Skin complexion does matter and its must be from fair to clear complexion.

You should have following qualities-
Pleasing Personality.
Good Communication skills.
Team work.
Ready work for long hours.
Positive attitude.
19th July 2017, 08:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can apply for Air Hostess course.

Candidates are required to complete the 12th standard or graduation from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. Your minimum height should be 156 cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?