19th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Training related question regarding Psychology of Learning and Development?

Different aspects of development of children are inter-related and inter-dependent. discuss the statement with the help of suitable examples. A training related query.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU – B. Ed. Psychology of Learning and Development (ES- 332) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 1st Year- Human Development and Health Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Open University B.Ed Psychology of Development and Learning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do the course in Psychology? I did my certificate course in learning disability
  6. How to do psychology related course in Mumbai after completing M.A B.ed in Psychology
  7. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  8. TNOU M.Sc Counselling & Psychotherapy 1st Year- Developmental Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. University of Mumbai Arts - Psychology TYBA- Industrial and Organisational Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  11. Universities which offer research in Child Psychology(Specialization in Learning Disability)?
  12. What should I do for summer training during 3rd year of CSE? Best institutes for learning Java and other related language course in Delhi?
  13. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  14. What are the further studies after graduating in Psychology? Best colleges to opt for further studies?
  15. VMOU M.A. in Education Psychological Basis of Education (MAED-02) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Which courses can I do after MBA HR?
  17. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  18. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
20th November 2021, 02:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training related question regarding Psychology of Learning and Development?

Training means learning new things and refreshing old one.
Development refers to implementation of learned session and finding new ones.
All aspects of child development are interrelated and interconnected.
For example, child's ability to learn new information is influenced by his ability to interact appropriately with others and ability to control his immediate impulses.
Some main areas of child development
** Cognitive development

**Speech and language development

**Fine motor skill development

**Gross motor skill development

**Social and emotional development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?