7th March 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?

I am very much interested to do my Summer Vocational Training at one of the Indian Railway Workshop. As, i belong from non-railway background, so i heard that railway don't allow non-railway background students to take training at their establishments. So, please guide me through this and provide me with a solution as soon as possible as time left is very less.
Thanks in Advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  2. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  3. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  4. How to get admission in IIT, NI? What is the cutoff required for various PSU's?
  5. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of mechanical core companies in Coimbatore?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Training programme in Indian Railways being a Diploma 2nd year student in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  9. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Kanchrapara Railway Workshop, Howrah for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year candidate? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?
  13. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  14. How to approach for training in Indian Railways?
  15. How can I apply for summer training in Dhanbad Railway while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?
  16. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  17. Career options after clearing SCRA exam for a computer engineer?
  18. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
24th August 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?

dear sir,
i want to know that any candidate who are intermediate passed,will try for vocational course.please give my qualification of vocational course.
girijesh tripathi
mo.no.09918636723
23rd February 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am pursuing B.E under guwahati university and wanna do training under rangia division as i an studying in 2nd year....
12th April 2013, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a student of E.C.E 2nd year, from Guru Ghasidas University(A central university),and i want to do summer training under secundrabad division ,so please furnish me all the details to apply for the training as early as possible.
18th April 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I Neeraj kumar pursuing B.E Vth semester. I want to do sumer internship from railway workshop in bihar. Please give information what i do for this. Please mail me at [email protected]
16th August 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bcom and my age is 25 and i want to joint the India army .
21st October 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a student of B.E(EEE) 2nd year, from University Institution of Enginnering & Technology and i want to do my summer training in BHEL. So kindly reply me on "[email protected]" about the procedure for this.
27th January 2014, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student of second year in electrical engineering i want to so summer training with BHEL or NTPC. How can i apply..???
please mail me at
[email protected]
28th January 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I am student of ece 3rd year I want to do my summer training from Indian railways in delhi so suggest me where and how should i apply. my mail id is [email protected]
16th April 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical engineering student and I want to do internship in Indian railway,how can i apply???
1st May 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM I am the student of b.tech 2nd year in mechanical engineering from kurukshetra university sir /madam I want to do summer training in BHEL or Indian railway workshope sir plz tell me process to get training from BHEL or INDIAN RAILWAY MY CONTACT NO IS 09254589823 AND MY EMAIL ID [email protected] thankyou for this kind
8th August 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I am now studing in third year engg from instrumentation & control department. can I apply for internship programme in railways right now. what is the procedure for it, please send me. my email is [email protected] and contact no is 9623584572 .
26th June 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I am Irshad of b.tech mechanical 2nd year.I am interested to do training with indian railways but I don't know the way to do it.I don't know anybody working in railways to help me out.Please guide me on how to do this?My emai id is [email protected]
24th July 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do summer internship in railway workshop jamalpur nd I am doing btech 2nd year eee also my father is a railway employee ....
Plz guide me.
I shall always be thankful to u!!!!!
20th March 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I kunal kumar pursuing BE from RGPV university,bhopal. I'm very much interested in doing summer internship from Jamalpur ,so please guide me so that i can do my training.
For this kind of work i'll highly obliged to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?