2nd September 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Way to apply in HMT Industries for training in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?

I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering course at KSR Institute of Technology & Sciences. Please tell me way to apply in HMT Industries for training?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HMT, Hyderabad for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  2. List of companies for doing summer training in mechanical engineering?
  3. Industries offering Vocational Training to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Bengaluru?
  4. Industries offering Inplant Training to B.Tech(Petrochemical Technology) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for industrial training? List of industries for mechanical 3rd year to apply for training in summer
  6. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  7. Which Industries provide training of six months to Mechanical Engineering students (final year)?
  8. List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student
  9. Industries offering Implant Training to Mechanical 3rd year student?
  10. Mechanical or Agricultural, which has better scope to study in BTech? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  12. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  14. Details of industries providing Industrial training in Bangalore and Chennai?
  15. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  16. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How to do training while in 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  18. Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?
9th September 2017, 11:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to apply in HMT Industries for training in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?

In order to apply for HMT Industries, you are required to follow certain procedure.

>> In general, candidates who are pursuing their third year of Bachelor Degree or Final year of Bachelor Degree are eligible to apply.

>> Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree are also eligible to apply.

>> You are required to contact the HR Department of HMT Industries in order to apply for Internship in HMT Industries.

>> You are required to get permission from your college i.e., KSR Institute of Technology and Sciences

>> You are required to submit the documents in the administrative or HR department of HMT Industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?