11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream?

I am Mechanical Engineering student and have completed 5th semester so, I want to do internship in Ashok Leyland Company in Pune. Please send me procedure to join this company for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for the internship in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland and Royal Enfield?
  2. Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  4. How to do internship from Ashok Leyland?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland or Royal Enfield?
  10. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?
  12. Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship in MBA Supply Chain Management? How to join the company for it?
  13. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How can a fresher Mechanical Engineer get job in Ashok Leyland?
  17. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  18. How to get job in Ashok Leyland having completed Mechanical engineering?
18th February 2018, 11:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Mechanical Engineering student and have completed 5th semester so, I want to do internship in Ashok Leyland Company in Pune. Please send me procedure to join this company for internship?

Interested mechanical engineering candidates can apply for internship in Ashok Leyland through their college Training and Placement cell with requirements like number of day internship is required, purpose of the internship, domain, etc. or through employee referral. Interns are selected in Ashok Leyland on the basis of academic performance, technical interview and HR interview. Ashok Leyland offers internships in various domains like Product Design, Advanced Engineering, Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Finance and HR.
19th February 2018, 08:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream?

You can visit their official website of the company at (http://www.ashokleyland.com/apply-job) and submit your resume. You can also visit the concerned branch head and get the internship details from the admin department. If your resume gets shortlisted then you have to get a NOC from your college and submit it to the company with the related documents. You will be selected after a couple of rounds of interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?