28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the best way to do Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) graduate?

Sir,
How and which is the best way to get an Internship?
I have already completed my B.E./B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)
this year. Kindly help me to provide the solutions.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do post graduate internship in IISc, Bangalore?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Where can I apply for Internship programme being a B.Com graduate?
  4. What is the best way to do Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) graduate? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to get internship in any legal department while am doing CS course?
  6. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Any criteria for internship for under graduate students in companies like L&T and DLF
  8. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
  9. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  10. Internship related to Design Embedded Systems for B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. Eligibility to do Summer Internship in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) graduate?
  13. Companies offering Winter Internship for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  14. List of Companies to pursue Internship along with work experience and salary being a candidate of 2nd year of Computer Engineering?
  15. How should I complete my internship in BHMS without leaving my job as a primary teacher in government school of West Bengal? Will I be termed as a graduate without completing internship?
  16. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Being an Electrical Engineering N5 candidate how can I apply for Internship or Apprenticeship?
  18. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
29th June 2015, 10:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best way to do Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) graduate?

You can pursue your internship in so many companies in India as well as in foreign.

You simply have to go to the company's official website and search for the vacancy.

If there is any vacancy then you simply have toi apply through your resume.

My suggestion to you is that you should make your resume short and impressive.

Some of the best options for you are :

List of Chemical Engineering Companies in North Zone

** Pyrites, Phosphates & Chemicals Limited

List of Chemical Engineering Companies in East Zone

** Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals

** Orissa Drugs & Chemicals Limited

** Bihar Drugs & Organic Chemicals Limited

Some others are :

>> Paint companies

>> Cement companies

>> Petroleum and petrochemical companies

>> Pharmacy companies

>> Synthetic and textile companies

>> Metallurgical and coal companies

>> Agro-product based companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?