28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to do Internship if pursuing Bachelor of Education?

Hello,
I am doing B.Ed(Bachelor of Education).
I have heard that I have to do Internship.
Is it true? I really have to do Internship?
What Internship is there for me?
Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available after 2nd PUC Open Schooling?
  2. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  3. Which are the companies in Hyderabad to do internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Aeronautical Engineering
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  5. How to do internship in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA in IIPM Bangalore
  6. Is it possible to do bachelors or masters after 12th?
  7. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed?
  9. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  10. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  11. How to do internship in companies while pursuing 2nd year B.E in MSRIT?
  12. Where can I apply for 2 months Internship if pursuing B.E.(Telecommunication Engineering)?
  13. How to do internship in ISRO? I am pursuing engineering IT
  14. How to do internship in a company during summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. After puc which course will be better? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  17. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  18. Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49.7% in graduation?
29th June 2015, 08:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to do Internship if pursuing Bachelor of Education?

Although it is not mandatory to do internships but it is always recommended to do internship. Training or internship is mandatory in B.E course. Many reputed institutes have made it mandatory that the students undertaking B.E/ B.Tech course should pursue at least one internship. If you belong to such institute, then internship will be mandatory for you. So, check this with your college's training and placement department. You should go for an internship opportunity. Since you have not mentioned the branch so it is difficult for us to say the suitable internship opportunities for you. Kindly comment below with the name of your branch and we will give a detailed description.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?