8th September 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which company provides summer training to B.Tech 3rd semester Mechanical Engineering students? What are the terms and conditions?

sir i am a student of b.tech mechanical 3rd semester need to know about the company which provide tranning and company terms & condition

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  3. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  4. Industrial Training during summer vacation of 10 days for Mechanical 3rd year students? -- [New]
  5. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  6. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  7. How to do summer training from Jaipur? I am doing B.Tech form Mechanical 3rd year
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  10. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. I am in 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical Engineering : How to do summer training in HAL Bangalore?
  14. How can I get summer training for 1 month while in Mechanical branch?
  15. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  16. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  17. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
2nd May 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which company provides summer training to B.Tech 3rd semester Mechanical Engineering students? What are the terms and conditions?

what is the best department for mechanical engineer in automobile company?
4th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which company provides summer training to B.Tech 3rd semester Mechanical Engineering students? What are the terms and conditions?

which companies are provided summer training after b-tech(me) 3rd year students in gr. noida & how to apply.
4th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

which companies are provided summer training after b-tech(me) 3rd year students in gr. noida & how to apply.
29th May 2013, 01:22 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Most company provides internship, training after 3rd year.
Even most company keep it after 3rd year or during 4th year as by this time student have good amount of knowledge to carry on the internship, training etc

Since you have just finished your 3rd Semester, applying to company many not fetch you any reply

Try pushing your CV through any friend/personal contact/ relative working in these companies. Ask them to talk in their respective department. many time it works

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?