1st June 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

What does it mean by internship? Is it really useful for engineering students?

What does it mean by internship? Is it really useful for engineering students? Can someone please explain me the importance of it and let me know if we really need to do it? Please guide me with your answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  2. What does it mean by internship? Is it really useful for engineering students? -- [New]
  3. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  4. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?
  5. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  6. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  7. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  8. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  9. Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students?
  10. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  11. Is there internship available for students who want to take up Archaeology
  12. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  13. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  14. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  15. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  16. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  18. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
13th May 2017, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does it mean by internship? Is it really useful for engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What does it mean by internship? Is it really useful for engineering students? Can someone please explain me the importance of it and let me know if we really need to do it? Please guide me with your answer. Thank you!

An internship is an opportunity that employers offer to students. Students can get work experience through the internship. Students get practical experience in the industry relating to their field of study. The experience they get through the internship is valuable. It is one of the best and important part of engineering studies. Usually the internship period is around two months to six months. It is useful for the engineering students as they get real time experience. Engineering students can apply their studies to the real world and get experience through the process. Internship make them stronger candidates for a job after studies. Therefore, the internship is important for engineering students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?