18th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Internship being 3rd year B.Tech student in Andhra Pradesh?

I am studying 3rd b_tech in andhra pradesh i want to internship in time of may or june

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. How to get internship in the month of May and June being a 3rd year B.Tech student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  6. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  7. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  8. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  9. Which industries in Andhra Pradesh are offering Internship to Chemical Engineering students?
  10. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  11. How get an internship from L&T?
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  16. Procedure to get internship in top consturction companies in Andhra Pradesh being in 3rd year of Civil engineering?
  17. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
20th February 2016, 10:48 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Internship being 3rd year B.Tech student in Andhra Pradesh?

Training in the month of May or June is known as summer training. Most of the companies offers summer training to certain number of candidates. If you are aspiring for the summer training then you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria designed by the company. Generally if you have any backlog then you are not eligible for the internship in the top ranked companies like Tata company. You can apply online or offline as per the company's policy. If concern authority gave approval to your application then you can start your training.
21st February 2016, 07:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 3rd b_tech in andhra pradesh i want to internship in time of may or june
You can do internship in the month of June or May in below given companies in Andhra Pradesh.

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
21st February 2016, 01:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible for us to give a detailed response to your query. This is because :-

- There are numerous internship opportunities offered by various companies.
- Different engineering branches have different opportunities.

Hence, unless you mention the engineering branch to which you belong, it is not possible for us to give a detailed response. Kindly comment below with the details and we will revert with a detailed response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?