7th February 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for airline ground floor training?

As I want to know about the fee of airline ground floor training. If company appointed then also the training fee will be charged or its fraud case.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it fraud if a private company demands money for training after selection in Airline Ground floor job? How much amount company charges for training?
  2. What is the fee structure of ground staff training course for airport in manipur
  3. What is the fee structure for Airline and Airport management?
  4. What is the fee structure of ground staff training course in Manipur
  5. Can I get a job as a flight attendant after graduation? My height is 5.2
  6. How to become a Pilot in Air Force?
  7. What is the fee structure to do Airline and Airport management?
  8. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After studying Library and Information can I become an Air Hostess?
  10. Which colleges in Kannur offer BBA in Airline Management? How can I get admission in the college and what will be the fee structure?
  11. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  12. Which are the institutes offering computer programming course to class 11th?
  13. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  14. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  15. What is the fee structure for airport ground staff course?
  16. What is the fee structure and time taken for pilot training? -- [New]
  17. How much money should we spend for CA course?
  18. Details about Ground Staff Course and their Fee Structure?
9th February 2017, 08:22 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for airline ground floor training?

The candidate who wants to join airline ground floor training must have completed his graduation from a recognized university the duration of this course is 3 to 3.5 months and the amount of fee ranges between RS.30, 000 to 40,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?