30th March 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and time taken for pilot training?

What is the fee structure and time taken for pilot training? Can you please give me the complete details as I need to take the next step on becoming a pilot and currently checking the possibilities of applying the training courses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
31st March 2017, 06:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure and time taken for pilot training?

The training fees to become a pilot can be free if a candidate has passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics from a recognised board and then appear in NDA exam and can qualify it then the training fees will be totally free. Where are some schools such as Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy, Bareilly are above rupees 16 lakh for CPL + PPL. Generally the duration is 3 years for pilot training. It can be above 15 lakh in some of the institutions in India. So it is better to get selected in NDA. Where the fees is totally free and you will be paid a decent stipend throughout your 3 years of training at National Defence Academy. After this you will be commissioned as a Flying Officer and posted as a pilot at and Air Force Station.

Duration of pilot training: 3 years
31st March 2017, 11:32 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure and time taken for pilot training?

The training duration of Pilot Training will be approximate 9 months. During this period, you will learn all about pilot duty. Different classes will be organized during this training. After learning basic facts, you will be given flying training. The approximate cost for the complete training period will comes aroung 25 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?