28th March 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What I have to do in Industrial Training being a B.Tech(ECE) student?

I am a B.Tech(ECE) student from Manav Rachna International University, I have to do Industrial Training for 24 weeks, now I have got a letter from college that all. Now I am not able to understand that in this training what I am basically going to do? Pleas explain me about this.

11th April 2015, 12:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do in Industrial Training being a B.Tech(ECE) student?

Industrial Training is an important part of B.Tech course. Usually the institutes ask their students to pursue at least one industrial training during their summer break after fourth and sixth semester. So your University has also done the same.

In this industrial training, you need to undertake a training course in any corporate organization. This will help you in gaining knowledge apart from your mainstream studies since you will be undertaking a separate certification course and also gain experience of a professional environment. Since you are from ECE so you can undertake training in :-

- PSUs
- IT Companies like HP,HCL,etc.
- BSNL
- Doordarshan
- All India Radio
- Indian Railways
12th April 2015, 05:04 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What I have to do in Industrial Training being a B.Tech(ECE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Tech(ECE) student from Manav Rachna International University, I have to do Industrial Training for 24 weeks, now I have got a letter from college that all. Now I am not able to understand that in this training what I am basically going to do? Pleas explain me about this.

In the Training all that you are being taught is about the Live job environments as well as the live project you are gonna to do in the companies. All the things that you will be taught will be related to the company only. In other word i can say that you will be posted as temporary employee in the organization from where you will be doing Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?