5th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T Infotech for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I'm J. Gitanjali, currently pursuing my 2nd year
of B.Tech(Civil Engineering).
How do I apply for an internship in L&T Infotech?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T Infotech for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  7. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
10th April 2015, 11:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T Infotech for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP IN L&T INFOTECH:

1. Go to the official website of the L&T Infotech by clicking the below link www.lntinfotech.com
2. Under the home page, click on the internship link.
3. In the internship, you should download the application form for sinking internship.
4. You should submit the application form with your resume and letter of recommendation. That letter has been provided in the university or college you are studying.
5. After completing the all the process you receive the mail to your registered mail ID.
12th April 2015, 05:12 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T Infotech for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
For applying to L&T for the Internship program you must prepare a training letter from your college or the institute from where you are pursuing your degree program. And then also make a NOC from your college which state that your Institute have no objection in your internship related training from L&T. And then do provide all the documents to the L&T there, and then they will carry on the further process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?