28th March 2015, 10:49 AM
michaelwarne

Is it worthy to do CCNA Training from Koenig Solutions for B.Tech graduate?

Guys,
I need advice from you. I am planning to do a CCNA Training course from Koenig-Solutions, will that be worth for me. I am a B.Tech passout graduate. Please guide me on this. Thanks

11th April 2015, 12:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worthy to do CCNA Training from Koenig Solutions for B.Tech graduate?

Yes, CCNA course is of good worth if you can do it properly. It will be extremely beneficial if you can do justice with the course since the interviewers will ask questions from that course.

- It gives you a certificate from CISCO that is globally accepted.
- It widens your scope in the networking field which is of evergreen high demand.
- It helps in enriching your resume and hence you will get preference over other competitors in IT companies especially for jobs in networking domain.

Note :- Make sure you are getting authenticated certificate from CISCO after pursuing the course and passing the exam.
12th April 2015, 04:59 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it worthy to do CCNA Training from Koenig Solutions for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwarne View Post
Guys,
I need advice from you. I am planning to do a CCNA Training course from Koenig-Solutions, will that be worth for me. I am a B.Tech passout graduate. Please guide me on this. Thanks

If you want to make your carrier int he Field of Networking then Doing the CCNA is the best decision taken by you. Since, CCNA is the basics of all the Software Networking then followed by CCNP and then CCIE. If you are staying in Bangalore then you must join the TopGun Institute for the CCNA as it is the best Institute in Bangalore else you can do it from where you are comfortable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?