18th July 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of academic record is required to join Internship in Siemens India?

Can you please help me to know about the academic records which a candidate have to maintain to join an Internship program in Siemens India? I want to know about the academic records which I have to maintain. Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Skills and knowledge required to become an Intern in Siemens India for MBA(Marketing) student?
  2. Eligibility to join Internship in Siemens India for Mechanical 3rd year student? Duration of this Internship?
  3. How to get internship in Nokia, Siemens like companies in Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  5. Whether Siemens India recruit Interns through college campus?
  6. How to get the opportunity for taking up training at DRDO?
  7. Does Siemens, Mumbai offer internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. What is the internship application procedure to follow?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to apply in CAT if secured less in graduation but exceeded percentage in PG Diploma?
  10. Internship in ABB India Limited, Siemens and Rockwell Automation for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. How can I apply for Internship in Siemens being a B.E.(Software Engineering) final semester student?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in Nokia Siemens being a B.Tech graduate?
  13. Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata?
  14. Skills required to join Mobile App Development Internship in Upgrade, ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  15. Possibility to apply for 4-6 weeks Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  16. Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Internship in companies like Nokia, Siemens, L&T for MBA student?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
1st August 2016, 12:29 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of academic record is required to join Internship in Siemens India?

Siemens is a German company and is well reputed in the market.

You have to fulfill below given criteria to apply internship in Siemens :

--- You must have to pursue your graduation from any well affiliated and recognized university.

--- You must have to score at least 55% in aggregate in your exams.

--- No backlog is permitted.

--- You are expected to have good dedication, talent as well as a good understanding of business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?