7th February 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for industrial training at BHEL, Tata Motors etc?

I am a B.Tech 4th year student want to my 6th month industrial training in BHEL , general motors , Tata motors can you please tell me the procedure to apply there ?
Email - [email protected]
Mobile no - 9988203073

8th February 2017, 11:00 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for industrial training at BHEL, Tata Motors etc?

To apply for training in BHEL, TATA MOTORS, etc. the very first thing you need to do is to get an approval letter from placement and training department of your institution, then after you have to address the letter of approval to The General Manager, HR Development Centre and to the desired company . To apply you have to go through the company website and read all the rules and regulation carefully after completing apply for the training with all your consent fill the form properly as per the format and submit it online. You need to pay RS.500-600 per week for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?