5th January 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training from TATA Motors, Lucknow in Mechanical engineering?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering from KNGD Engineering College, Modinagar, Ghaziabad. I want to do summer training from TATA Motors, Lucknow. Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training from TATA Motors, Lucknow in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. How can I apply for 6 months Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow/Ahmedabad online being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  10. How to apply for training at Tata Motors in Chinhut?
  11. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  12. Selection procedure for summer training in Tata Motors for Mechanical engineer? On which basis a person is identified applicable for Summer Training in Tata Motors?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  17. Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to get training at Tata Motors, Lucknow?

7th January 2017, 10:59 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training from TATA Motors, Lucknow in Mechanical engineering?

You need to follow these mentioned process
<< Firstly issue a request letter of training from college.
<< You need to have a signature of the management of college with proper stamp.
<< Now visit the Lucknow campus of the TATA Motors.
<< You need to submit the letter to the HR of the office of Tata Motors.
<< With letter you also need to attach a current CV with one Id proof scan copy.
<< Now as per seats available in the company , they will hire internship candidates accordingly.
<< After completion of the summer training you will get a certificate with some stipend amount by which you need to prepare a report of training of 500 pages.

** For more information about the internship training and if you wish to contact TATA Motors office then please click here.

24th May 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training from TATA Motors, Lucknow in Mechanical engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed b.tech mechanical in 2017, what procedure for apply direct in company and face interview direct way. Please tell me sir

16th February 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm Mechanical automobile engineering from Integral university Lucknow. I want to do summer training from TATA motors, Lucknow. Procedure to apply for it ?

2nd August 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

In Tata motor summer internship is possible for MBA student or not

20th May 2022, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for one month summer training for B.Tech iind year students appearing in iiird semester examinations

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?