14th March 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join summer training at companies like BHEL, DRDO, TATA motors, etc?

Hello, I am doing BE Mechanical engineering, 4th semester. I want to do summer training in companies like BHEL, DRDO, TATA Motors, etc. Please help me find out the requirements
and procedure for applying for the same. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  2. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  3. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training from TATA Motors, Lucknow in Mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I get information for Employment at BHEL, Trichy v/s TATA Motors, Jamshedpur?
  6. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  7. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  8. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  9. Selection procedure for summer training in Tata Motors for Mechanical engineer? On which basis a person is identified applicable for Summer Training in Tata Motors?
  10. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  11. How can I apply for the following core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors
  13. Procedure and eligibility for summer internship in TATA motors?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for industrial training at BHEL, Tata Motors etc?
  15. How to join summer training course like NTPC, CHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics student
  16. Where can i find six month internship programme in Mechanical field?
  17. How to get summer training at Tata Motors in Automobile field?
  18. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch
15th March 2017, 04:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join summer training at companies like BHEL, DRDO, TATA motors, etc?

BHEL, DRDO, TATA motors like companies are well reputed companies and offer summer training to very limited number of candidates and that too from well recognized institutes. You must be a final year candidate to apply for summer training in any of the above company. So, now you have to wait for one more year to pursue summer training from BHEL, TATA, DRDO etc.
You have to prepare your C.V. and include all your project details in your C.V.
You have to submit your application in the HR department of the company along with C.V. and other supporting documents.
If your application shortlisted, then you have to produce NOC from your institute.
After submission of NOC, you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?