11th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 7th semester student?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am studying Aerospace Engineering B.E. in 7th semester. I want to do Internship in HAL at Bangalore. Kindly tell me the procedure for applying. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  7. Procedure to do Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  10. Internship in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
  11. How can I apply for Internship being a B.E.(Computer Science & Engineering) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  12. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  13. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to do internship in HAL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  18. How to apply for internship in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2016, 03:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 7th semester student?

To apply for internship at HAL (Bangalore), at first you have to look for someone who is working there and can refer your name for internship. Employee reference is must to get the internship opportunity.

HAL does not offers internship to a single candidate, only a team from a college will get the permission. So, you have to apply accordingly.

Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. In the letter mention that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter with it and send it to the authorities of HAL.

If your resume gets shortlisted then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Next you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter with it and send it again to the authorities of HAL. Within a few days you will be called for interview to complete the selection process and hence, after that you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?