5th September 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship while doing mechanical engineering?

Hello ...

How I apply for internship?
I am a mechanical student . I want to join top mechanical department. Can you please help me with the procedure which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying internship at HAL Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to apply for an internship for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  3. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply one year Internship in SAIL for Mechanical graduate?
  5. Which companies provide internship for mechanical engineering students?
  6. Procedure to apply for an internship related to Mechanical branch?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in NBCC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship related to Mechanical branch?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Tata Motors while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for an internship in IOCL and SAIL for Mechanical final semester student?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in L&T?
  14. From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  17. What is the procedure to do internship in Bangalore while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship?
13th September 2016, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship while doing mechanical engineering?

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship opportunity. Since different companies have different procedure of application, so you need to check the application procedure with the concerned company in which you want to seek internship opportunity. First decide the area in which you want to pursue internship. Then research the companies which operate in those areas . Get to know their application procedure and act accordingly. Ensure you upload your portfolio in the leading internship portals to receive updates on various opportunities. Try to apply for internship opportunities through referral of the employees of the concerned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?