23rd March 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Does ISRO provides training for Civil branch? Procedure for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering and want to do one year training from ISRO. Does ISRO provides training for Civil branch? Procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  2. Does a student of IT branch eligible for training in ISRO?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing training in ISRO while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics?
  4. How to join ISRO after passing B.Tech 3rd year in civil branch
  5. What should I do for training at ISRO?
  6. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  8. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  9. Procedure and chance of getting into ISRO training while doing 3rd year computer science engineering?
  10. How to do my training of 3rd year from ISRO? I am from electronics and communication branch
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  12. Procedure for summer training in ISRO?
  13. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in ISRO?
  15. Procedure to do training in ISRO for a BE student?
  16. Procedure of doing training in ISRO for final year CS students?
  17. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  18. What is the procedure to do training in BHEL while doing B.E Civil 3rd year?
1st April 2017, 01:56 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does ISRO provides training for Civil branch? Procedure for it?

No, ISRO may not provide the training for the Civil Engineering branch.

However, you can try your luck there.

Giants like the ---------- don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?