23rd February 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do training during summer vacation in ISRO being an ECE Diploma student? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir,
I am doing Diploma in ECE pursuing last semester. Can I do summer training in ISRO? Can you tell me that what is the process to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  2. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure for summer training in ISRO?
  4. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  5. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  6. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  8. Can I apply for Training in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  9. How should I apply for summer training?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  11. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  12. How to join summer training in BSNL in Patna or Ghaziabad during BE II year ECE?
  13. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  14. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  16. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  17. Can I get job in ISRO if I do Training there being a B.Tech(ECE) final semester student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
10th August 2017, 12:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do training during summer vacation in ISRO being an ECE Diploma student? Procedure to apply?

First of all you have to contact your college about the internship program. Now they will talk with the authorities of ISRO on your behalf and manage you the permission for internship. In the next step you have to fill up the online application form and submit it with your resume. They will get back to you according to their vacancies and will guide you to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?