9th January 2017, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and chance of getting into ISRO training while doing 3rd year computer science engineering?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am student of computer 3rd year in JMIT, radaur (Kurukshetra university)..I am interested in training in ISRO. Can you tell me the procedure ?...Chance of getting training ?? main question : scope of computer engineering in ISRO?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing training in ISRO while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics?
  2. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure of doing training in ISRO for final year CS students?
  5. Procedure to enroll for 6 months training in ISRO?
  6. ISRO entrance exam question paper? I am a 3rd year engineering computer science student
  7. Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  9. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  10. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  12. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  13. From where I can get industrial training in Gujarat after 3rd year Computer science and engineering?
  14. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  15. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  16. i want to join isro
  17. How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering
  18. Procedure of enrolling into a training programme for 3rd year student?
5th February 2017, 12:39 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure and chance of getting into ISRO training while doing 3rd year computer science engineering?

Space Giants like the ISRO don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?