11th October 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in TCS being a MCA student?

How to get internship in TCS? Could you please tell me the procedure for that?
I am a MCA student.? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the internship procedure in TCS for MCA students?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  3. Internship procedure in TCS and other companies for 2nd year of Engineering students?
  4. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  5. How may I do internship in TCS? Is any test required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am doing MCA 3rd year
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  9. Chances of getting absorbed at TCS after internship?
  10. Procedure for doing internship in TCS for CSE student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  13. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  15. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Wipro for MCA last year student?
  17. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
11th October 2016, 05:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in TCS being a MCA student?

If you have completed your 2nd year of MCA course and have good knowledge in computer languages then you are eligible to apply for internship in TCS. However, they mostly prefer candidates of 3rd year.

TCS being a top IT company does not accept personal application for internship without any reference. So, if you know someone working in TCS the ask him/her to be your reference which would help you in getting the internship opportunity.

You can also apply through your college. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write an application stating that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of TCS. You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Next you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter, the necessary documents with it and send it again to TCS.

Soon you will be called for the selection process. The selection of the eligible candidates is done through an entrance examination followed by technical and HR interview. Hence, after clearing the examination and interview you can start your training in TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?