11th October 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get internship in IISc after completion of B.E or while pursuing B.E?

What is the procedure followed to get internship in IISc after completion of B.E or while pursuing B.E? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

11th October 2016, 06:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get internship in IISc after completion of B.E or while pursuing B.E?

In order to apply for internship at IISC at first you have to write an application to the concerned authority mentioning that you want to do internship and the area of your training. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college.

Prepare a detailed resume, attach the letter, the application with it and send it to the HR department of IISC.

You will be notified through a letter if your resume gets shortlisted. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the relevant documents, the notification letter and send it again to IISC. Next you will be called for the selection process.

All the candidates who applies for internship doesn't gets selected. The selection is done by a committee of faculty members at the departments of CSA/SERC followed by a document verification process. After the successful verification you can start your internship in IISC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?