22nd October 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join internship at ISRO?

I did my M.Sc in Statistics. I would like to do internship in ISRO. Am I eligible to internship in ISRO? Please provide me enough details about internship in ISRO.

22nd October 2016, 10:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join internship at ISRO?

In order to apply for internship at ISRO at first you have to download the application form from their official website. Now you have to look for someone working there and can refer your name for internship to the concerned authority. Through employee reference you can get the permission for internship very easily. Or you can apply through your college.

Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college and make sure that they are signed by the principal. Write an application mentioning that you want to do internship and the area of your training. Prepare a resume attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of ISRO.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to attach it with the NOC and send it back again to the authorities of ISRO. Now you will be called for the selection process. ISRO conducts and entrance examination to select the eligible candidates followed by HR interview. Hence, after clearing the examination and the interview you can start your training at ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?