22nd October 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 months training at Tata motors?

Respected Sir, I am a student of mechanical engineering of 7th semester, basically I want to take training of 6 months in Tata motors. So, I request to you Sir, please tell me how to apply. Thank you. Akshay Kr.mail [email protected]

22nd October 2016, 10:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 6 months training at Tata motors?

Being a mechanical engineering student of 7th semester you are eligible to apply for internship in Tata Motors. You can apply for internship through the reference of the employees working there which is an easy process or you can apply through your college.

You have to write an application stating that you want to do internship and also mention the duration of your training. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Prepare a resume attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of Tata Motors.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter after the selection of your resume. Now you have to attach it with the NOC and send it again to the company. Within a few days you will be called for interview and hence, after that you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?