28th September 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in software company after completing engineering with 64%?

I completed my engg with 64% but there is problem that i joined for engg in the year 2006 and due to certain problem i was nt able to start from 2006 and thus started my engg from 2007so..... i want to knw whether i can get a job in software company or not???????? I hav 60% aggregate throughout my acadamic carrear........plz reply my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  2. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  3. Can I get a job in software company after completing engineering with 64%?
  4. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
  5. How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering
  6. How to get a job in MNC company or software company after completing 2nd PUC? What are the vacancies in Bangalore?
  7. Can I get a good job in software company after completing 10th with 67% in 12th, 49% in BCA?
  8. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  9. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  10. Best Ph.D university after completing MCA and pursuing job in software company? -- [New]
  11. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  12. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  13. Can mechanical engineer apply for software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?
  15. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  16. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  17. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  18. How can I do internship in some standard IT or software company while doing MS Software Engineering?
30th October 2012, 11:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in software company after completing engineering with 64%?

Yes, you are eligible for a job in any reputed firm. Gap of one year will affect your career. As you have consistent score of 60%, you can apply for jobs with TCS, Wipro, etc. Selection will be offered on the basis of written exam, GD, and interview. You must perform well in all these levels to clear on/off campus selections.
11th November 2012, 08:06 PM
sah.alok

Default Re: Can I get a job in software company after completing engineering with 64%?

well most of the top mnc companies do not entertain year gap in studies
you can try to get job in those companies where you they allow gap in studies,join those companies work hard their build a good reputation there and then apply for top mnc companies like tcs,wipro,infosys etc
experience is very valued certificate
remeber that,other than these you must be well trained in languages like sql,my sql,php,asp.net etc.
15th June 2013, 06:56 PM
Paliyal79

Hi
yes. You can get agood job in the companies like TCS, Wipro, infosys etc, but for join these,you have give the exams in which writtten test, group discussion, commomication skill, interview are the main.
If you have the experience of 3 to 5 years, then you can join these easily.
Hi, note that in this type of work, experience matter more than your percentage.
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?