20th July 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the total cost for taking up training for air hostess? How long would be the training?

I really want to know how much does it cost the training for a air hostess? and how long is the training? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer as soon as possible. It would be helpful for me.

Thank you!

16th May 2017, 06:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the total cost for taking up training for air hostess? How long would be the training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I really want to know how much does it cost the training for a air hostess? and how long is the training? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer as soon as possible. It would be helpful for me.

Thank you!

Cost involved in air hostess training is around Rs 2 lakhs. Air hostess training is offered in various institutions in India. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent are eligible for the course. Candidate’s age should be 17 years to 26 years. Candidate’s height should be 170 cm for boys and 157 cm for girls. Admission to the course is based on interview/group discussion. The fee for the course is different in each institution. Candidates have to contact the institution for exact fee details. The course duration in some institution is 3 years and in others it is 10 months. List of institutions offering the course is given below;

The Bombay Flying Club’s College of Aviation - Website Link

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics - Website Link

Inspire Academy - Website Link

Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training - Website Link
5th July 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total cost for taking up training for air hostess? How long would be the training?

Hi I am diya from dasuya I read in 8th class I study in st Paul convent school dasuya I want to became a air hostess i want to ask what is the total coast of air hostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?